How to apply – Nursing Scholarships
Fall Scholarship Deadlines
February 1st and March 31st
for Fall funding
Spring Scholarship Deadlines
September 1st and October 30th
for Spring funding
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Some scholarships are based on financial need, so it’s important to complete this prior to applying.
- Apply online through the College of Nursing Scholarship portal.
- Look for the yellow button above the Reviewer section that says to sign in with your school account. This will direct you to the WSU login
- Fill out the application as you go. You only have one general application to do. If you are unable to submit, check that all the sections show as completed.
- If you have any trouble or questions, contact email@example.com
Tips to completing the online College of Nursing scholarship application:
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
- All applications are reviewed by our scholarship committee. Pay close attention to essay questions and be thoughtful and detailed in your responses.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, make sure to thoroughly address that in your essay responses. The committee will consider that information when making scholarship award decisions.
- For questions regarding the scholarship process, application, or awarding please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many scholarships have been established by donors, friends, and alumni who are committed to the education of Cougar nurses. Because of their generous support, the College of Nursing provided more than $200,000 in scholarships last year. If you would like to learn more about how you can contribute to scholarships at WSU, please contact email@example.com