Academic Advising

If you are a current Washington State University or Whitworth University student, you should be advised by an academic advisor at your campus. All other students should consult with an academic advisor at the Washington State University campus to which they they plan to apply.

To get in touch with nursing academic advisors and program contacts for the College of Nursing:

Undergraduate Advisors

Graduate Advisors