- This event has passed.
Providence New grad RN virtual informational sessions
February 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
Spokane, Stevens County & Montana Opportunities https://bit.ly/SMTRNevent
Learn about opportunities in Eastern Washington & Montana
Providence nursing leaders recognize that to deliver world-class care, we must provide new graduate nurses with a foundation for success. We empower nurses to become transformational leaders through an integrated, consistent structure for mentoring, nurse onboarding and professional development.
Join our upcoming info session and Q&A to learn more about roles available to new grad RNs, growth opportunities, what a day-in-the-life looks like and more!
Benefits & perks:
- Relocation & sign-on bonuses
- Best-in-class health, dental & vision coverage from your first day
- Tuition reimbursement & participation in Federal Student Loan Forgiveness programs
- Dozens of career tracks and growth opportunities in nursing & leadership
- Wellness & mental health assistance programs
- Voluntary benefits, like pet insurance, and more!
- Tri-Cities & Walla Walla Opportunities
Wednesday, February 15 | 3:00 –4:30 p.m. PST
Register today at bit.ly/TCWWRNevent
- Spokane, Stevens County & Montana Opportunities
Thursday, February 23 | 1:00 –2:30 p.m. PST
Register today at bit.ly/SMTRNevent
Ready to apply?