College of Nursing Scholarships
WSU College of Nursing provides more than $280,000 in scholarships to nursing students every year. Numerous scholarships have been given by donors, friends, and alumni who are committed to the education of Cougar nurses. You must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at WSU College of Nursing and have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible to apply. Awards are granted for fall and spring semesters only.
Before You Apply
- Fill out a 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Save a copy (pdf/jpeg) of your most recent Financial Aid Summary to upload as part of the scholarship application.
- Save a copy (pdf/jpeg) of your most recent WSU Award Summary to upload as part of the scholarship application.
- Identify a College of Nursing instructor or employer that can assess your commitment to nursing and your scholarly capabilities. As part of the online scholarship application process, you will be ask to obtain a recommendation from a person of your choosing. Please have that person’s email accessible as part of the application form.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. It will answer many questions.
How to Apply
- The scholarship application will be live on this webpage starting mid-February. This is a new online process.
- Stay tuned for further updates.
Questions? Please contact: