College of Nursing Scholarships
WSU College of Nursing provides more than $260,000 in scholarships to nursing students every year. Numerous endowed scholarships have been given by donors, friends, and alumni who are committed to the education of Cougar nurses. You must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at WSU College of Nursing and have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible to apply.
Before You Apply
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Print a copy of your most recent Financial Aid Summary.
- Print a copy of your most recent WSU Award Summary.
- Obtain 1 completed recommendation form from a College of Nursing instructor or from someone who can assess your commitment to nursing and your scholarly capabilities; this recommendation form should come from a former professor or employer. The form can be emailed to the person you wish to provide a recommendation on your behalf. The recommendation form must be completed within the same year you are applying for a scholarship and must be submitted to us in a sealed envelope.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. It will answer many questions.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the College of Nursing scholarship application (available Aug. 1-Sept. 11).
Application deadline is Friday, September 11, 2015.
- Attach a copy of your most recent Financial Aid Summary.
- Attach a copy of your most recent WSU Financial Aid Award Summary.
- Attach your sealed completed recommendation form.
- Submit all above documents to:
WSU Spokane College of Nursing
Attn: Heidi Drew
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495