Helping Cougar Nurses Succeed
The College of Nursing provides thousands of dollars in scholarship opportunities and financial aid assistance to admitted students every year. Numerous endowed scholarships have been given by donors, friends, and alumni who are committed to the education of cougar nurses. Endowed scholarships from the college are separate, both in application and awarding, from Washington State University Scholarships. We encourage students to apply for a College of Nursing scholarship if you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at WSU College of Nursing and you have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR A COLLEGE OF NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Print a copy of your most recent Financial Aid Summary.
- Print a copy of your most recent WSU Award Summary.
- Obtain one Completed Recommendation Form from a College of Nursing instructor or from someone who can assess your commitment to nursing and your scholarly capabilities; this recommendation form should come from a former professor or employer. The form can be emailed to the person you wish to provide a recommendation on your behalf. The recommendation form must be completed within the same year you are applying for a scholarship and must be submitted to us in a sealed envelope.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Page. It will answer many questions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A COLLEGE OF NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
- Download and complete the College of Nursing scholarship application (available soon).
Download Adobe Reader for free (if needed).
- Attach a copy of your most recent WSU Financial Aid Summary.
- Attach a copy of your most recent WSU Financial Aid Award Summary.
- Attach your sealed Completed Recommendation Form.
- Submit all above documents to:
College of Nursing
PO Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495