Washington State University College of Nursing offers graduate certificates in Nursing Education and Nursing Leadership. Interested applicants must apply through the WSU Graduate School online.
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in nursing or another field AND a master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE is not required
- Successful completion of a general statistics course
- Favorable recommendations regarding practice and potential for graduate work in nursing
- RN license to practice nursing in Washington state
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus
- Completion of a written interview
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience
View WSU’s Course Catalog for course descriptions.