The Greater Columbia Accountable Community of Health invites healthcare professionals to the Future of the Health Workforce Summit coming up on July 28-29 in Walla Walla, Washington.
In the current environment, many healthcare organizations in Washington state are encountering workforce woes with worker shortage, burnout, turnover, etc. But how can leadership successfully address these challenges? The summit provides a unique opportunity to learn from experts on ways to strengthen and optimize your organization’s workforce strategy.
During the conference, experts will cover a range of topics including:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Washington state perspective on the future of our healthcare workforce
- Building academic practice partnerships – an educator’s perspective
- Internships, apprenticeships, and innovative programs
- Career pathways
- Two-day conference on July 28th-July 29th
- Taking place at the Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference in Walla Walla, Washington
- Registration is $130 per person. Registrations are limited, so reserve your seat now! Register HERE.