50th Anniversary Gala
Saturday, March 7, 2020
The Historic Davenport Hotel
Grand Pennington Ballroom
Thank you for your participation in the WSU College of Nursing’s 50th Anniversary Gala.
We’re excited to report that the event raised $368,000 from our generous sponsors, donors and attendees. These funds truly are an investment in the future of health care, providing scholarships and other support for the next generations of WSU nurses. We’d like to give special thanks to the Anderson family for announcing a major gift to establish the Betty M. Anderson Nursing Leadership Scholarship in honor of one of the visionary nurses who founded our college.
Here are some of the highlights of the evening:
- Our 50th Anniversary video
- Why I Chose WSU Nursing video
- Photos by WSU Health Sciences Spokane photographer Cori Kogan
- Photobooth snapshots
This event would not have been possible without the support of our sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: MultiCare
- Champagne Toast Sponsor: Providence Health Care
- Premiere Sponsor: Kootenai Health
- Crimson Sponsors: Inland Northwest Behavioral Health, Kaiser Permanente, CHAS Health, Samaritan Healthcare, Sigma Delta Chi-at-Large Chapter
- Gray Sponsors: Washington Center for Nursing, Inland Empire Nurses Association, Washington State Nurses Association, Integrus Architecture
- Video: North By Northwest
If you missed the event and would like to donate to the WSU College of Nursing, please visit our website.
Thank you again to everyone who helped us commemorate the 50th anniversary of the college’s founding. Now on to the next 50!