Try New Pain Treatment
Do you take opioid medicines for chronic non-cancer pain?
Would you like to be part of a study to test non-opioid pain
If you answered YES to these questions, you may be eligible to join a study and try online treatment sessions guided by massage, yoga, chiropractic or physical therapists.
What will I be expected to do?
- Complete screening and surveys online using your computer or smartphone
- Complete an online pain assessment with a registered nurse
- Try 2 different pain treatments with an experienced provider
- Take a 45-minute session of your chosen therapies one day a week for 6 weeks using videoconferencing technology
- Wear monitoring equipment while you sleep – (optional)
- Earn Gift Cards for Participating
For more information and to see if you are eligible, call: Ross Bindler at 509-590-5767
This study has been approved for human subjects by the WSU Institutional Review Board.
Primary investigator: Marian Wilson, PhD, MPH, RN-BC
This study is funded by the National Center For Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number UL1 TR002319 and the Rayce Rudeen Foundation.