Recently graduated Nurse Practitioner’s needed
Practitioners will perform health evaluations on disabled Veterans in an outpatient clinic setting. Providers will conduct a one-time (assessment only) evaluation with appointed Veteran, no treatment or diagnosis involved. The information documented by Providers will support the determination of their disability benefits received by the VBA.
- Essential Job Functions
- Conduct a variety of physical health assessments on Veterans.
- You will work out of a fully staffed clinic but the position itself is very independent
- These visits will be a one-time comprehensive/physical health assessments
- No treatment, prescribing, or diagnosis involved
- Veterans will come in with their concern and a corresponding template assessment. You complete the assessment and the paperwork, which will be uploaded and sent over to the VA. Occasionally, changes may be requested to meet the VA guidelines etc.
3-5 patients per day to start, eventually working up to 4-6 per day.
$125,000 Salary, W2, benefits
Poulsbo, Spokane Valley, Olympia, Tacoma, WA
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number