Hanford Home Health
Nightshift Weekend RN
(1) Nightshift RN (Full-Time/Part-Time) weekend only (Friday, Saturday) in Richland, Washington.
(Could be Part-Time every other weekend if preferred)
We are seeking an RN to join our team of compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses who provide home-based nursing care. We provide specialized 1:1 care RN (and LPN) and CNA care in client’s homes to former DOE Hanford Workers. The right candidate will have experience in the administration and documentation of home-based care, including patient assessment, planning, implementation, observation and intervention. We require a nurse with a flexible work schedule and an understanding of different shifts. Hanford Home Health continues to grow and accept new clients and this ad is updated to our new needs weekly. If you seek a rewarding and fulfilling job where you have the opportunity to care for those that sacrificed so much for this country, then we are your future!
Serious and qualified applicants, please send your resume today or apply via https://hanfordhh.smartcaresoftware.com/apply
A Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with home health experience is preferred but not required.
- Attend home health nursing staff meetings and participate in staff education activities.
- Document, monitor, and evaluate client’s responses to treatments.
- Assess client health status and care needs.
- Prepare plan of care for each home health patient using knowledge of nursing, pharmacology, and other disciplines.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Assist with rehabilitation and other treatments.
- Monitor the care given by non-medical personnel and coach them as necessary to ensure optimal care is provided to patients.
- Communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary team about patient status.
- Must have a valid RN/LPN license to practice in Washington State
- Valid AHA BLS Card
- Transportation to/from work
- Must be able to transport clients to/from appointments
- Valid car insurance
- Clean background check
- Pass drug screen
- Able to commute or live in Richland, Washington
Pay: $51/ hour base rate without health insurance
- Weekend Differential
- Nightshift Differential
- Mileage Reimbursement for shifts worked out of Tri- Cities (Current IRS Reimbursement Rate of 65.5 cents/ mile)
Ability to pick up overtime
40 hours worked/ week:
- $40/ hour – $43/ hour base rate with health insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
$40.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
BLS Certification (Preferred)
RN or LPN License (Preferred)
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number