Dermatology Solutions of West Linn
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Dermatology Solutions is actively interviewing Nurse Practitioners for its office in West Linn, Oregon. This private practice dermatology clinic is looking for a team oriented, hard working and caring NP to join its team. NP will treat and see patients of all ages for medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology needs. Dermatology Solutions is hiring a NP due to patient demand and an expanding practice. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team that truly cares about patient outcomes and provides outstanding service.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with people, be an excellent communicator (oral and written), comfortable with taking and giving direction, leading teams, efficiently use time, be meticulous with an attention to detail, and enjoy continual learning.
Required Licenses: Current, Oregon Nurse Practitioner License
Current, DEA certification
Experience: 2-3 years experience in a dermatology office, preferred
2-3 years experience in a medical office, required
1 year experience with an electronic medical record
system, EMA preferred
· Preform initial and periodic medical history and assessments
· Record findings of examinations, assessments and plan of care
· Perform minor office-based medical or surgical procedures
· Preform and consult for minor office-based cosmetic procedures, including laser treatments, filler injections, Botox injections, and hair loss treatments
· Write appropriate prescriptions and administer medications
· Order and interprets laboratory results
· Determine treatment plan for patients
· Document all patient encounters, record observations, interventions, and actions in an EMR system
· Attends, participates and contributes to practice meetings and development of policies and procedures as requests
If you share our love for dermatology and the patients we serve, and want to be a part of our growing team, apply now to join Dermatology Solutions to build a rewarding career.
Please, send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org describing how you will be an ideal candidate to join our team. Please, NO phone calls.
This job description is not all-inclusive. In addition, Dermatology Solutions reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Dermatology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Visit our website at www.mydermsolution.com.
West Linn, Oregon
Rachel Pulver, ARNP
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number