DaVita Kidney Care
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) – Training Provided!
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease. Do you desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way – the way you’d want your own care to be? DaVita is on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has Ever Seen. DaVita – which is Italian for “giving life” – is working to provide quality service to patients, partners, and teammates.
Our mission is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice. Some details about this position:
• No Dialysis experience is required.
• Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic other than your assigned home clinic
• Potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
• You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, rotated Saturdays, and holidays
What you can expect:
• Build meaningful and long term relationships with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
• Be a part of a team that supports and relies on each other in a positive environment. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians.
• Deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
• Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. • You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a fast paced environment.
What We’ll Provide:
DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most including:
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
• Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more
• Paid training
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
• Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
• DaVita requires teammates to comply with Federal and State requirements related to vaccination against Covid-19. This includes being up to date with vaccinations or having a qualified exemption.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$36 – $50 / hour
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
- Full-time Dialysis Registered Nurse – Outpatient dialysis center in Zillah, WA
- Full-time Dialysis Registered Nurse – Outpatient dialysis center in Pendleton, OR
- Full-time Dialysis Registered Nurse – Outpatient dialysis center in Kennewick, WA
3208 W 19th AveSuite 101, Kennewick, Washington, 99337, United States of America
- Full-time Dialysis Registered Nurse – Outpatient dialysis center in Sunnyside, WA
3220 Picard Place, Sunnyside, Washington, 98944, United States of America
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number