Wellpath is hiring Registered Nurses in Vancouver, WA for all shifts: Day, Night – FT & PT.
Come work with us and make a positive impact in the lives of those who need the most!
Let’s help them on their path to Hope and Healing!
We are offering $5,000 sign on bonus for FT RNs and $2,500 Sign on bonus for PT RNs.
We also have PRN hours available!
See more details for open positions below:
About this role
Our Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The registered nurse under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
What you bring to the table
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in which you work, or a valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR Certification
What you will do
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Review nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing diagnoses, and proposed nursing care plans are relative, and that they confirm with authorized policy and procedures.
- Review medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is within boundaries of State guidelines, and that all nursing recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time, signature, and discipline.
- Ensure all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing plans.
- Monitor the nursing service, ensuring the provision of progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach including patient teaching and self-care.
- Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) to ensure that the technical and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses RNs are current that they function within the scope of their licensure, and nursing actions are not delegated to another provider for which that person is not prepared or qualified.
- Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number