Promotes the optimal health, well-being, and safety through the use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, and the Idaho Nurse Practice Act. Provides relationship-based care as demonstrated by recognizing the patient, family, and/or designee as a full partner in providing compassionate, coordinated, and culturally competent care based on respect for the patient’s preferences, values, and needs. Engages fully within nursing and inter-professional teams, fostering open communication, mutual respect, and shared decision-making to achieve quality patient care. Integrates the best current evidence into clinical practice and uses data to monitor and improve the outcomes of care processes. Uses information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision-making.
Our premier healthcare partner in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho is looking for the best-registered nurses!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life/Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nicotine Free Campus
- Retirement Program
- Quarterly Forum with CEO
- Employee Discounts
- Professional Development
- Wellness Program
- On Campus Childcare
- Relocation Assistance
As a Med Surg RN, you will:
- Evaluates, plans, implements, and documents nursing care for an assigned patient population
- Assists physician during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patient and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function
- Competent to meet age-specific needs of the unit assigned
- Shift: 3 days a week 12 hours a day, either 7 AM to 7:30 PM, or 7 PM to 7:30 AM
- Schedules will be explained during the first interview.
- Start Date: ASAP!
- Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program required (BSN Degree Holder)
- Active Idaho RN License or Compact RN License
- BLS Certification (AHA) – will be certified at the hospital
- Vaccinated for COVID
- Copy of Active Idaho RN License or Compact RN License
- Prescreen, First: Video interview
- Final: Phone interview
Please send me your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s schedule a time to talk my number is 702-848-3561.