Fall 2021 DEIJ Summit and Additional Resources
For those who were not able to attend the WSU Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Summit last week, here is a link to watch the recording with the attached PPT slides. Below are resources or programs that were mentioned during the Summit. There was a lot of great information shared, including recent legislation that will require specific DEI training for all University employees. Fortunately, the University is ahead of the game with a number of trainings already offered. Watch the recorded summitt for more information regarding Senate Bill 5227 and WSU’s efforts and progress toward meeting the new requirements.
Visit our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion web page on the College of Nursing website for a list of DEI events, trainings, and announcements.
- Recording without captioning – This recording will be deleted in 180 days.
- Captioning file
Opening Remarks/SB 5227/Recruitment and Retention
- National Science Foundation ADVANCE Grant
- Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE)
- Social Justice Peer Educator Program
- Equity 360
The Social Justice of Self-Care
- The Unspoken Complexity of “Self-Care” – blog piece with illustrations
- Vice article
- Goop video