August Virtual Live with Anna Franklin
August 11th 9:00 – 11:30 AM PST
The Second Virtual Live Event is highlighting three themes during August event oriented on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity
- Awareness of DEI including our own implicit biases.
- Conversations to strengthen relationships when micro aggressions or biases occur.
- Hiring strategies that are supportive of a diverse and healthy organizations.
This is beyond topical information, it is an an interactive work session brought by true expert leaders with deep experience in advancing healthcare initiatives. At a minimum you will increase your own capabilities and leave better prepared to advance in this crucial area of organizational and cultural development.
- If you have a plan, or your organization is actively engaged in DEI initiatives, use this conference to validate, evolve and adjust targets and priorities plus methodologies.
- If you do not (yet) have a DEI program in place: learn what it takes, best practices for healthcare organizations and it’s stakeholders, how to negotiate barriers and launch a program of your own and measure its outcomes.
- To gain confidence in DEI and Implicit Bias terminology
- Increase awareness of own implicit bias
- Learn how to have crucial and honest conversations when micro aggressions or bias occurs in the workplace
- Hiring strategies that are supportive of a healthy and diverse organization
Presenter and Facilitator: Anna Franklin, MBA, Director of Clinical Effectiveness at Providence.
Anna is a diversity, equity and inclusion Executive and Lean Six-Sigma master black belt with extensive experience in program development, strategy, change management, financial services, teaching, and communications. She is at the forefront of community led health equity initiatives across various organizations and communities. Anna is a thought leader in diversity, health equity and inclusivity, she focuses on social and political determinants of health and health system transformation. Her work bridges healthcare operations, strategic planning, technology, population health and public health – translating discoveries into meaningful, sustainable partnerships and practices for improved outcomes.