WSU College of Nursing provides wide-format (poster) printing for nursing faculty and graduate students. A color printer is available for nursing staff in Spokane for printing letter or legal-size copies. Campus ITS offers print services for the rest of WSU Spokane campus.
Please allow ample time to print. JMichael Lynch will be assisting with the poster printing for nursing faculty and graduate students. Please contact him directly.
- Michael Lynch at 509-324-7324 or email@example.com
For non-nursing WSU Spokane printing requests, contact Bonnie Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-324-7228
A Canon printer is used to print paper and fabric posters and signage. All print orders require a budget number to bill.
Faculty Poster Charges
Semi-Gloss photo paper: $5.50 per square foot
Non-Woven matte fabric: $6.50 per square foot
Graduate Nursing Student Poster Charges
The cost of poster’s is covered for the student’s first print through development funds. After that, a $60 charge will be charged for reprints.
Poster Tube: $4
Shipping posters anywhere beyond the Spokane campus is an additional charge and must be coordinated by the poster owner.
Research Poster Printing
- Research poster templates
- Faculty research poster guidelines
- Student research poster guidelines
- WSU Brand Colors (to download and use in PowerPoints or research posters)
- Research poster submission process
- WSU brand guidelines
Letter and Legal-size Color Printing
All WSU College of Nursing Spokane staff should be able to print to the color copier on the first floor near Finance. Copies will be billed to your assigned budget code.
- If you need a color copy code, contact Sally Hasher.
- If your computer is not yet mapped to the color printer, please send a request to email@example.com.
WSU College of Nursing faculty are not set up to print to the color printer. This can be done by emailing the document and print quantity to Heidi Belcher. Copies will be billed to your assigned budget code.