Sue Rossetti has been an RN since 1993 and completed her Master’s Degree, focusing on Nursing Education, in 2014. Sue was an instructor at Gonzaga University prior to becoming a Coug.
Her background in nursing is focused in the pediatric arena–working in many types of facilities and many different specialties–culminating in a ten year stretch in a Pediatric Emergency Department. Sue holds certification in pediatric nursing and sits on the national certification test review committee for the Pediatric Certification Nursing Board (PCNB).
She loves teaching in the BSN and RNB programs at WSU. She feels honored to help students find their path in nursing watch them succeed.
- MSN Ed Gonzaga University
- BSN University of Phoenix
- ADN Spokane Community College
- Society of Pediatric Nursing
- International Pediatric Network
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (Test Reviewer)
- American Nurses Association
- Washington State Nurses Association
- WSU College of Nursing Awards Committee
- WSU Curriculum Task Force Member