Megan Vulcan’s teaching philosophy is that the best learning happens when students can learn as individuals and be mentored by someone who genuinely cares about their future. Megan’s work with students has been some of the most rewarding and enriching lessons of her life, and she enjoys translating her experiences as a nurse practitioner to the classroom, using real life experience to help others learn.
- BSN/RN, Gonzaga University/Washington State University, Spokane, WA
- MSN/ARNP-Washington State University, Spokane, WA
Obesity treatment, nutrition and fitness, pain management, and education
- Obesity Action Coalition Member, 2012
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2007-present
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Top 10 midlevel providers-Patient Satisfaction Survey-Rockwood, 2007 & 2008