Benjamin has 5 years of experience, primarily in the Emergency Department. He has worked in Connecticut, Alaska, New Mexico, and Washington. He is interested in Emergency Nursing and Primary Care.
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- Care of the psychiatric patient in the Emergency Department.
- Role, scope, and utilization of EMTs and Paramedics in Acute Care Facilities.
- Early discussion of end-of-life (EOL) care for patient’s with chronic and terminal diseases.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Emergency Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Process Improvement, Care of the Special Needs Child.
- Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Alaska Nurses Association