Eastside TMS and Wellness Center
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Busy, growing Eastside TMS and Wellness Center seeks a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant to join our growing team of experts in the treatment of patients with depression. A qualified candidate will see an average of 10-15 patients per day and must be able to provide excellent care for adult patients with psychiatric disorders. This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive and highly skilled medical team and become a certified TMS specialist. Eastside TMS and wellness center will provide a comprehensive TMS training with ongoing support, while no experience with TMS is necessary but a zeal for learning is.
In this role, you would:
- Take the patient history and perform the appropriate examination.
- Interpret and evaluate patient data as for the purpose of determining management and treatment of patients.
- Consult with the NP in charge or physician as appropriate.
- Adjust patient care plan by reviewing and monitoring treatments and therapy plans.
- Be prepared to do peer-to-peer reviews with insurances.
- Prescribe, recommend, and regulate appropriate pharmacologic medicine.
- Be amenable to training to become a TMS specialist, we have 3 TMS specialists on staff.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates knowledge and compliance of HIPAA regulations; HIPPA training will also be provided.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills and EMR experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Eager to become a subject matter expert as well as a team player
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Prides their work
- Nurse Practitioner with an active and unrestricted license
- Ability to obtain appropriate licensure in WA State and DEA license
- AANP certification or PA certification
- Specialty experience preferred
- Monday – Friday. Average of 40 hours per week
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Production Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Holidays-x 2 weeks paid
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits 401K
- All licenses, credentialing, and malpractice insurance costs covered
- CME allowance
NP/PA: Preferable: 1 year’s experience working as an NP/PA.
New graduates also welcome
Current BLS: We can provide training with onboarding
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Most appointments are conducted through telehealth appointments. TMS therapy appointments, patients and staff are required to come in with proper masks and health questionnaires prior to appt.
Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
Work Location: In person
Contact Email Address
Contact Phone Number