We are looking for a Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Bellevue, WA. Our mission is to provide safe, exceptional infusion therapy in a comfortable, patient focused environment.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of approved accredited Nurse Practitioner program with National Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner or post-master level certificate in pediatrics.
- Current basic life support/AED, PALS, & ACLS certification.
- Minimum two years of NP experience in a hospital, clinic, and/or ambulatory setting caring for children and adults.
- Must be comfortable in emergency situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Supervise and administer IV infusion and injections for patients with chronic illnesses. Assist in preparation of biologics.
- Educate patients about the risks, side effects and benefits of the medication.
- Discuss the plan of care between ordering providers and our infusion center.
- Communicate with referring provider, regarding meeting criteria for the medication and request necessary documents.
- Review orders received and verify medical records and diagnostic tests to support diagnosis and treatment.
- Review pertinent labs, reports, and medications tried and failed.
- Keep Medical Director, Nursing Director & Executive Director abreast of all clinical updates and issues.
- Assist in managing registered nurses and other staff with issues that may arise in the clinic.
- Computer skills and experience with EMR.
- Comfortable starting IV’s. Be able to recognize and manage an infusion reaction appropriately.
- Infusion for Health offers a full benefits package including Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance & 401(k).
- *We offer competitive compensation and a sign on bonus!
Location Bellevue, WA
Contact Name Gennesis Rivera
Contact Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number (626) 532-0060