Call for ACHNE 2022 Annual Institute Abstracts
June 9-11, 2022, in Alexandria, VA, and Virtually.
We invite you to present your work, insights, and research on diverse topics that address the following conference objectives and supports ACHNE’s Core Values:
- Identify successes challenges and missed opportunities in the history of community/public health nursing, such as insights from the COVID-19 pandemic in the US and globally.
- Describe historically informed, innovative strategies to enhance community/public health nursing education, research/scholarship, and practice.
- Discuss implications and influence of historical community/public health nursing practice on current and emerging policies and programs.
- Identify past, present, and future social justice opportunities to foster healthy, equitable communities.
- Explore past, present, and future strategies for leadership development of community/public health/ population health
ACHNE’s Core Values
- Collaborative partnerships
- Evidence-based practice
- Excellence in education
- Leadership development
- Professional development
- Research and scholarship
If accepted, we strongly encourage you to make every effort to attend the 2022 Annual Institute in-person. However, we recognize that we are in uncertain times. To assist with this, we are incorporating a virtual component that will allow for virtual attendees and digital presentations in some capacity.