Attend the Fall Festival of Wellness (WSU Health Sciences Spokane) on Monday, Sept. 23
Join your fellow colleagues and celebrate the season with an array of fun fall festivities on Monday, Sept. 23 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on the SAC patio.
No need to head to Green Bluff on this day, just step out of your office, onto the main lawn and you’ll enjoy the following:
- Pumpkin donuts and apple cider
- Photo booth
- Live music
- Massages (must pre-register, faculty and staff only)
- Petting zoo (puppies/kittens)
- Fun games: Ping pong, croquet, Frisbee and corn hole
- Dunk the Deans: For a small donation, you can dunk VP and Chancellor, Daryll DeWald, and the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine’s Ken Roberts and John Roll. All proceeds benefit the Pride Prep/Innovation school just across the Gateway Bridge. Click here for a list of school supplies and other needed items. These will fulfill your donation to Dunk the Dean. Cash donations also accepted.
REGISTRATION: All attendees must find the registration booth the day of the event. Once you register at the booth, you will receive a special wristband from John Tomkowiak, dean of the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine. This bracelet gets you entrance into the festival. Click here for more information on the event.
Questions? Contact Linda Kildew.
Sponsored by the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Liberty Mutual and Student Affairs.