Welcome to Spring Semester 2019!
Note from the Registrar
- Please check your WSU student accounts and notify the registrar of any issues.
- Curious about your graduate degree deadlines? Visit the WSU Graduate School website to stay on track of all the requirements for your master’s or doctoral degree.
- Research First Friday: Acute and Chronic Care
- February 1, 2019
- 12:10 PM to 1:00 PM
- Rooms: Spokane – SNRS 119; TC – TNRS 1213; Vancouver – VLIB 210B; Yakima – YNUR 104
- Information: Kathy Bridwell – (509) 324-7258 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Nursing Scholarships
- IENA Nursing Scholarships
- Application deadline: March 1, 2019
- NHSC Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program
- Application deadline: February 21, 2019
Jobs & Opportunities
- Keeping your passport consistently current is mandatory regardless of what classes you are taking. Prior to the beginning of each semester, log on to the E*Value database, go to “Other Tasks”, then to “Personal Records Requirements” and update any expired requirement. Please do not delete the expired documentation, just add your new documentation. Also, check your expiration date column and update requirements that are about to expire or schedule the update and add to your calendar with other program obligations. It is your responsibility to keep your graduate passport current throughout enrollment, without prompts from faculty or staff.
- IMPORTANT: Allowing a passport item to expire could result in a registration hold, a delay or cessation of your rotation until the item is updated and documented, not being able to count clinical hours accrued during the time when a passport item is expired, and/or Notice of Unsatisfactory Performance (NUP).
- Please be aware that some clinical sites may have additional requirements above and beyond the clinical passport. Students will need to complete these additional requirements in order to do a rotation at these sites.
- WSU Graduate Passport forms, links and instructions are found on the WSU website.
AACN Student Policy Summit
- Three day conference, March 24-26, 2019, held in Washington, DC
- Open to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students enrolled at an AACN member institution
- Up to two students per institution
- Didactic program sessions focused on the federal policy process.
- Go online for more information!
- Contact: Payal Shah
NW Chapter Residency and Fellowship Fair
- February 2, 2019
- Fair Flyer