Please check your student file on the 4th floor!
Upcoming Semester Dates
- May 30th – Memorial Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- July 29 – Last day of instruction
- August 22nd – First day of instruction
- September 5th – Labor Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- November 21st-25th – Thanksgiving Break (students); 24th and 25th All University Holiday
- December 9th – Last day of instruction
- December 12th-16th – Finals Week
- December 26th & 27th – Christmas Holiday (faculty/staff)
Graduate Student Scholarship Opportunity
With the generosity of the Hansen Foundation, the College of Nursing is able to offer doctoral students (DNP and PhD) scholarships (up to $500) to offset travel expenses associated with the dissemination of their dissertation or transformation project. In some limited cases, the scholarship can be used to pay for costs associated with helping to prepare their study results. The graduate student should submit the Carl M. Hansen Scholarship Request Form for Students to the Associate Dean for Research as instructed on the form. If an award is approved, the student will receive a letter via email indicating the amount of the award and instructions on how to receive the award.
Just a reminder that a non-current passport could result in a registration hold, a delay or cessation of rotation until the item(s) are updated and documented, or not being able to count clinical hours accrued during the time when a passport item was expired. Students must remain current on all passport items throughout the duration of their enrollment at WSU CON, regardless of whether or not they are in clinical rotations.
Don’t miss out on upcoming deadlines!