Call for Nominations for Spring Excellence Awards
Nominations are due April 11th.
Spokane Students Graduating Spring 2016
Commencement RSVP is up and live!
Graduate Grant Writing Workshop
This is a notification regarding the April 9th, 2016 Graduate Grant Writing Workshop offered by the Office of Research Advancement and Partnerships (formerly part of the Office of Grant and Research Development). From now on, the workshop will be offered free-of-charge solely via an online format. This will provide students from all campuses equal access to the materials with no cost barriers. In addition, the software used to produce the online workshop will allow students to slow down or speed up the videos and to search for keywords within the verbal and written materials.
If you have already paid for the workshop, you will be refunded and/or your check will be voided, but your registration will remain active. If you are still interested in signing up for the workshop, please do so via this link.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Graduate Support Coordinator
Office of Research Advancement and Partnerships 509-335-3825
Upcoming Semester Dates
- May 9th – First day of instruction
- May 30th – Memorial Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- July 29 – Last day of instruction
- August 22nd – First day of instruction
- September 5th – Labor Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day Holiday (All University Holiday)
- November 21st-25th – Thanksgiving Break (students); 24th and 25th All University Holiday
- December 9th – Last day of instruction
- December 12th-16th – Finals Week
- December 26th & 27th – Christmas Holiday (faculty/staff)
Just a reminder that a non-current passport could result in a registration hold, a delay or cessation of rotation until the item(s) are updated and documented, or not being able to count clinical hours accrued during the time when a passport item was expired. Students must remain current on all passport items throughout the duration of their enrollment at WSU CON, regardless of whether or not they are in clinical rotations.
Don’t miss out on upcoming deadlines!
- Mar 21 BSN Info Night