- This event has passed.
SANE 2-Day Clinical Skills Training August 2023
August 9 @ 8:00 am - August 10 @ 5:00 pm$425
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course
This in-person adult Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) clinical training program is geared toward the Registered Nurse or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse planning on practicing in the role of SANE.
This course meets the IAFN SANE Education Guidelines and provides 16 contact hours in nursing upon completion.
- Participants must have a minimum of an RN license before beginning this course
- Participants must provide proof of completion of a 40-hour SANE training prior to taking this course
- $425 per person for 2-day class for individuals with an out of state RN license
- $225 per person for 2-day class after $200 grant for individuals with a Washington state RN license
- Victoria Sattler PhD, MN, RN
Clinical Assistant Professor, Professional Development Lead Faculty, WSU College of Nursing
- Juliane Rohr RN, SANE-A
Providence Health & Services
- Dawn DePriest DNP, ARNP, FNP
Clinical Assistant Professor, Assistant Dean of Experiential Learning WSU College of Nursing
This offering has been approved for 16.0 nursing continuing education contact hours. The International Association of Forensic Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.