- This event has passed.
Planetary Health Report Card Kick-Off
April 28 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Attention WSU College of Nursing Students, Staff, and Faculty!
Please join us in launching the College of Nursing’s
Planetary Health Report Card (PHRC)
Friday April 28th, 2023, 2:30-3:30 PM (virtual)
Immediately following the Butterfield Upstream Event
The PHRC is a student-driven, metric-based tool that aims to evaluate health professional schools on metrics in five areas:
- Planetary Health Curriculum
- Interdisciplinary Research in Health and the Environment
- Community Outreach and Advocacy in Environment and Health
- Support for Student-Led Planetary Health Initiatives
- Campus Sustainability
In this one-hour kick-off, you will:
- Learn about the report card process, to occur Fall 2023-Spring 2024,
- Hear from medical students about their experience evaluating the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, and
- Commit to evaluating one of the 5 areas.
Help WSU College of Nursing join an international community of health science students.
Planetary Health Report Card Kick-OffSubmit your name and email address for event details and access information.