What to expect: Individualized personal counseling, crisis counseling.
It is the College of Nursing’s policy to ensure that the learning environment is free from ridicule, exploitation, sexual or other forms of harassment, physical harm and threats so that students can learn, conduct research and scholarly projects, and train for clinical care in a supportive environment that promotes learner well-being. The College of Nursing will not tolerate learner mistreatment.
- Washington Recovery Help Line: 1-866-789-1511 (24/7)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Spokane Sexual Assault Center: A 24-hour rape crisis line. 509-624-7273 (RAPE)
- Student Care Network (Spokane and Yakima) – If Faculty or Staff are concerned about a student, please fill out the Student Care Referral Form
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services Benton and Franklin Counties (509) 582-9841 (24-hr crisis line)
What to expect: Time management, individualized learning strategies, test prep, test taking strategies.
What to expect: Career exploration, resume and CV assistance, cover letters, interview prep.
What to Expect: Assistance with coordinate services to empower students with qualified disabilities.
What to expect: Student and faculty support for utilization and interpretation of Kaplan resource.
What to expect: Individual and small group tutoring.
Writing Assistance/Writing Portfolio
What to expect: Junior Writing Portfolio, assistance with writing assignments and projects, graduate school applications.