COVID-19 Community Resources for Nursing Employees and Students
Below are several sites to remain informed about the public health crisis and resources you may be able to utilize.
This website will serve as the university’s central source of updates and information about COVID-19. Questions, suggestions and recommendations from the WSU community can be sent to COVIDemail@example.com.
Information for employers and employees affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. You may be eligible for unemployment benefits.
United States Department of Labor: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Local and State Resources
- WA 211
- COVID-19 Helpline (1-800-525-0127) managed by WA 211
- Governor Inslee COVID-19 Information and Updates
- City of Spokane
- WA State Emergency Management Division
- WA State Department of Health
- Spokane Regional Health District
Adobe Creative Suite access
As a result of the shift to remote coursework during the COVID-19 containment effort, students are not able to access needed Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms. Thanks to a tremendous joint effort across multiple WSU colleges and business areas, Adobe is providing temporary at-home access for students, so they can continue their important studies and work remotely. Click here to learn more.
Support WSU Students
WSU COVID-19 Recent Posts/Updates
- Should I continue to wear a face mask in light of CDC’s May 13 guidance?
- Phased reopening process at WSU
- Will WSU allow exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement?
- When is the deadline to submit proof of vaccination or have a granted exemption?
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are acceptable under WSU’s requirement?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about COVID-19 vaccination and international travel to WSU?
- I had a COVID-19 vaccine in my home country. Do I need to get one in the United States when I come to WSU?
- Can international students receive the COVID-19 vaccine upon arriving to WSU?
- Can international students travel to the U.S. without the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Vaccine Requirements for Students and Employees for Fall 2021