Prerequisites & requirements
- Anatomy & Physiology (8 cr.)
- Chemistry courses with labs to include: inorganic, organic, and biochemistry (8 cr.)
(Only 1 chemistry course (4 cr) with a lab is required for the RN-BSN program)
- Growth & Development Across the Life Span (3 cr.)
(This prerequisite course is not required for the RN-BSN program)
- Human Nutrition (3 cr.)
- Introduction to Sociology/Social Problems (3 cr.)
- Introduction to Psychology (3 cr.)
- Microbiology (4 cr.)
- Statistics (4 cr.)
WSU Common Requirements (UCORE)
A prior bachelor’s degree or approved transferable associate’s degree (DTA) automatically fulfill the UCORE, except for the Integrative Capstone [CAPS] to be completed at the College of Nursing (pending approval). Nursing prerequisites still have to be met on a course-for-course basis. Contact an advisor with any questions.
Visit the WSU Graduation Requirements page for more on UCORE.