Student Nursing Leaders
Student Nursing Leaders (SNL) is the official organization to ensure BSN student representation and active participation in the affairs of the college. All BSN students enrolled at the College of Nursing Spokane are encouraged to participate.
Supporting the SNL organization helps to provide the following:
- Free tutoring: available to BSN College of Nursing students
- Steps to Success: student-led group tutoring in pathophysiology/pharmacology, health assessment, and other courses
- Social events: hockey games, trampoline events, movie nights, laser tag, BBQs, and bingo nights for students
- MUV Fitness: reduced membership cost
- SNL meetings: Board of Directors and student body meetings every month are open to all students
If you would like to make a suggestion to the SNL organization, contact an SNL officer directly or drop a note in the SNL mailbox located on the second floor of the Spokane College of Nursing building.
Lisa Stecher serves as the SNL advisor.