be an ambassador
Each semester, 4 to 6 Ambassadors will be selected to serve for a 3-semester term/or through graduation. Applicants must:
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a recommendation letter from a faculty member
- Complete a personal interview
Final selection is based upon communication skills, willingness to work, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the College of Nursing.
- 3.0 grade point average
- Second semester (J2) student
- Knowledgeable about WSU College of Nursing consortium, its programs, and current nursing-related issues
- High standard of integrity and dependability
- Neat and professional appearance
- Leadership ability with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to attend media training class
- Willingness to fulfill duties established by the dean of the College of Nursing as well as regular attendance at scheduled meetings of the group
- A commitment of up to 20 hours each semester
Apply to Become an Ambassador
Student Ambassador Applications will be available September 25-November 1. Interviews will be mid-November.
Only first semester (J1) students are eligible to apply. Service begins in your second semester (J2).
Please be thorough in your responses to the short answer prompts. The letter of recommendation can be e-mailed to Kyle Ross (email@example.com) or Sarah Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please contact Kyle or Sarah if you have any questions.