be an ambassador
Each semester, 4 to 6 Ambassadors will be selected to serve for a 3-semester term/or through graduation. Applicants must:
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a recommendation letter from a faculty member
- Complete a personal interview
Final selection is based upon communication skills, willingness to work, enthusiasm, and knowledge of the College of Nursing.
- 3.0 grade point average
- Second semester (J2) student
- Knowledgeable about WSU College of Nursing consortium, its programs, and current nursing-related issues
- High standard of integrity and dependability
- Neat and professional appearance
- Leadership ability with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to attend media training class
- Willingness to fulfill duties established by the dean of the College of Nursing as well as regular attendance at scheduled meetings of the group
- A commitment of up to 20 hours each semester
Apply to Become an Ambassador
Student Ambassador Applications will be available February 1-March 31, 2017. Interviews will be in April, 2017.
Only first semester (J1) students are eligible to apply. Service begins in your second semester (J2).