MN Admission Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program. Applicants who do not have a bachelor’s degree in nursing but have RN licensure and a bachelor’s degree in another field may qualify for our RN-MN program
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in bachelor’s program
- Completion of a general undergraduate-level statistics course
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus
- Official transcripts from all previous college work
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Students must hold a current, unencumbered RN license in each state or United States territory where practice or clinical experiences occur.
- International students are eligible to apply if they are eligible to obtain a current, unencumbered RN license in each state or United States territory where practice or clinical experiences occur. International applicants must meet general Graduate School international applicant requirements.
- 3 letters of reference
- Successful completion of a written admission interview
Additional Admission Requirements
For a complete list of nursing requirements for newly admitted students, visit our Admitted Students section.
Graduate Program Coordinator