Our WSU MHPA alumni have been successful in a wide range of career fields, including hospital management, public health, managed care, group practice management, and financial management.
The alumni at WSU MHPA have placed jobs in the following areas:
- Performance Improvement, Oregon Health & Science University
- Project Manager, Rady Children’s Hospital
- Chief Financial Officer, Dayton General Hospital
- Financial Analyst, Community Health Association of Spokane
- Senior Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Human Resource Analyst, Providence Health
- Director of Quality Care, Kadlec Medical Center
- Nurse Manager, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Our graduates not only serve as CFOs, health executives, and health policy analysts, they have also been admitted to such programs:
- Law School: Saint Louis University
- Health Services Administration PhD: the Universities of Alabama, Birmingham; California Berkeley; and Minnesota
- Pharmacy PhD: the Universities of Michigan and North Carolina
- Public Health PhD: Yale University
- Medical School: University of Washington
Have a job announcement to share with our current students and alumni? Please contact the HPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-358-7980.
Looking for a new position? Check out our listing of careers!
Want to receive our career announcements and post-graduate opportunities via email? If you are interested in being added to this list, please email us at email@example.com.
Connect with MHPA Alumni and Students!
Share your successes!
We are always interested in letting others know about the successes of our alumni! Please let us know if you change careers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Message from the Department Chair
- Admission Requirements
- Program Cost
- Steps to Apply
- Course Work
- Student Outcomes
- Faculty & Staff
- National Job Postings
- HPA Policies & Procedures Manual
- Alumni Careers
- Advisory Board
- Online Professional Development Programs
- Apply Online