Master of Health Policy and Administration
- THIS PROGRAM IS NOT ACCEPTING STUDENTS FOR THE 2018/2019 SCHOOLYEAR. PLEASE CONTACT ROBIN DURFEE AT ROBIN.DURFEE@WSU.EDU OR 509.358.7987 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
The need for competent leaders who are educated in the business of healthcare is greater than ever. WSU’s Master of Health Policy and Administration (MHPA) prepares students for leadership roles in the dynamic field of healthcare management and policy. Ideal for students continuing their education or working professionals seeking advancement, this CAHME-accredited master’s program offers evening classes, a personalized project-based learning environment, strong regional and national industry connections, and competitive tuition.
About the Program
Recent 2017 graduates have secured some of the following positions:
- Senior Executive in International Business Development, Artemis Hospital, India
- In-person Assister and Outreach, Better Health Together, Spokane, WA
- Tribal Liaison, Health Care Authority, Olympia, WA
- Clinical System Analyst, Fulcrum Consulting, Inc. dba Contineo Health, Dallas, TX
- Quality Coach, CHAS, Spokane, WA
- Administrative Fellow, MountainView Medical Center, CA
- Administrative Fellow, Skagit Regional Health, Spokane, WA
- Payment Redesign Model Analyst, Health Care Authority, Olympia, WA
- Operations Development Manager, Deaconess Medical Center, Spokane, WA
- Administrative Fellow, Dignity Health, St. Francis Medical Center, San Francisco, CA