Bevan Briggs is an instructor at WSU College of Nursing Tri-Cities Campus. He has over 17 years of experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner working in the Tri-Cities. He has worked in the emergency department and urgent care clinics. He has been a frequent preceptor and is now working with nurse practitioner students as an instructor. Over the past few years he has been involved with clinical informatics as it relates to electronic health records.
- BNS, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- MS, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- DNP, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Clinical Informatics, Electronic Health Records
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Clnical Informatics, Urgent Care
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Columbia River Nurse Practitioner Association
- ARNP’s United of Washington State
Briggs, B. & Carter-Templeton, H. (2014). Electronic Health Record Customization: A Quality Improvement Project. Available in the Online Journal of Nursing Informatics (OJNI), 18 (3).