Currently Accepting Applications for Summer 2014
- A master’s degree from an accredited program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher in the master’s program.
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus. The goal statement is a 500 word focused and concise essay. In it you should state your long and short-term professional goals and discuss how they fit with the faculty expertise at the College of Nursing.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants from countries where English is not the primary language.
- Official GRE Analytical Writing scores taken within the last five years. Washington State University's code is 4705. Visit our GRE FAQs page for more information.
- Official transcripts from all previous college work.
- Proof of registered nurse (RN) licensure and documentation of national specialty certifications.
- Curriculum vita or resume.
- Submission of scholarly work.
- Three letters of reference.
- Successful completion of an admissions phone interview.
A clinical background check is required upon admission.