Admission Criteria for the MN Program
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program. Applicants who do not have a bachelor's degree in nursing but have RN licensure and a bachelor's degree in another field, may qualify for our RN-MN program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in bachelor’s program.
- Completion of a general undergraduate level statistics course.
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam score for applicants from countries where English is not the primary language.
- Official transcripts from all previous college work.
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Proof of current, unencumbered Washington State registered nurse (RN) licensure.
- Three letters of reference.
- Successful completion of a written admission interview.
ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For a complete list of nursing requirements for newly admitted students, visit our Admitted Students section.