Admission Criteria for the MN Program
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program. Applicants who do not have a bachelor's degree in nursing but have RN licensure and a bachelor's degree in another field, may qualify for our RN-MN program.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in bachelor’s program.
- Completion of a general undergraduate level statistics course.
- Written goal statement congruent with program’s philosophy and focus.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam score for applicants from countries where English is not the primary language.
- Official transcripts from all previous college work.
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Proof of current, unencumbered Washington State registered nurse (RN) licensure.
- Three letters of reference.
- Successful completion of a written admission interview.
ADDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For a complete list of nursing requirements for newly admitted students, visit our Admitted Students section.
- Application Deadlines
- Funding Opportunities
- Post-Master's Certificates
- Tuition and Fees
The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Washington State University College of Nursing are accredited by the Commision on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.